Monday, December 04, 2006

rememberings

I was preparing a Sunday School lesson on Family History and journals, and began to think about all of my own history that isn't recorded anywhere. I do a reasonably good job about keeping a journal, but that only covers the stuff going on right now. What about all the stuff that already happened, especially all the stuff that happened when I wasn't keeping a regular journal? Some of that stuff is the best stuff of my life, and I want it tracked.

I plan on this blog to be a repository of my personal memories. Don't expect to come here finding musings on current topics or my familie's recent outings. I have other blogs that I don't post to for that.

This blog that I don't post to has the following purposes:

1. Record for posterity stuff that isn't recorded elsewhere.
2. Help jog my memory.
3. Provide entertainment and nostalgia for those who have shared these experiences.

If you fall into category 3, you may want to check up here occasionally, because chances are you will end up in this blog eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home